Saturday, May 22, 2004

Activities of the evening include peeling potatoes and drinking Coronas. The process of peeling potatoes becomes more pleasant as the Corona drinking continues...

Things which currently weigh upon my mind:


  • teaching at a private school, salary-wise, is somewhat akin to glorified volunteerism.

  • I am categorically opposed to pantyhose. This, alone, probably disqualifies me from most white collar type jobs.

  • I have the upper arm strength of a cancerous lemur, and the hand eye coordination of a somewhat backwards infant. This, alone, probably disqualifies me from most bluecollar jobs. Also, I have a strong aversion to fire and heights, which lets out roofing, welding, pottery making, and glass-blowing. Let's not even get into my dislike of driving, dealing with people over the phone, or selling useless products.

  • grim corporate entities which attempt to pass themselves off as loving, caring corporate environments where individuals actually matter are more annoying than the straight-up grim corporate entities.

  • I like bugs, children, small animals, being useful, cooking, blathering on about biology and chemistry and philosophy, writing about esoteric topics, being cynical, and criticizing earnest people. This probably amounts to a lifelong love of being sort of poor.





1 Comments:

Blogger Khalij-Khazar said...

haha...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home