Saturday, June 26, 2004

I actually had a lot of fun with the overnight campers. They were all boys (11-17), and we had many deep and meaningful conversations about ninjas, monkeys, video games, ex-girlfriends (why do 14 year olds have girlfriends, let alone ex-girlfriends?), flatulence, and so forth. Also, they coordinated things so that ten computers in the lab were simultaneously playing badger badger badger. Which makes them all right, in my book.

Written on the bathroom wall of Cafe Strada:

Ronald Raygun
Rest in pieces
2004


Yup, I'm in Berkeley.

3 Comments:

Blogger talitha cumi said...

What on EARTH is that badger thing? I mean, I about died laughing because it's just so bizarre, but...??!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Wavelet said...

Badger Badger Badger is...umm...non-situation based comedy. Yes. That's it.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That thing reminds me of my friend Chaz... whenever he gets drunk he feels the need to play that on my computer. I am drunk. Sooooo drunk.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home