Monday, July 19, 2004

I was at a wedding this weekend. Mike the Jew, a capital fellow, got hitched; we got him and his spouse some kind of fancy crockery. The ceremony was marvelous. I particularly liked the Jewish dancing. Any party game which involves joining hands, forming circles, and proceeding to trample the elderly and infirm while accompanied by sprightly klezmer music has to be good.

Thanks to some mixup after the wedding involving my car and drunk boys, I am now in possession of two eighteen packs of Budweisers (somewhat less than that, now), a litre of vodka (ditto), and a very nice Polaroid camera. I would love to return the Polaroid camera, but to whom? Email me if you know whose it is...missmarple at-sign gmail.com...I'm looking at you, Dan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home