Thursday, August 26, 2004

go shortie, it's your birthday

W0000t!!! DSL!!! Hellz yeah. Party at my house!!!*

Quite. In other news, I have more paperwork to file than a monkey has internal parasites. So, I'm off to make my lesson plans...and my year plans...and my syllabi...and my letters to students...and my letters to parents...and my grading system...and my discipline plan. Also, I accidentally missed a two hour meeting today (rather a blissful happenstance, actually, though I should probably not put it to the principal that way).

* if, by "party", you mean sit around and stare at her mucking about on the internet at blinding speeds

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which is quite a good time by the way! I love your place and I'm going to inflict myself on you several more times.*
*if you'll have me.
Joel

9:42 PM  
Blogger Wavelet said...

of course! You need to stay longer next time so we can hit the beaches and find some posters for my (desolate) walls...

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me... about those parasites... is there something you're not telling me?!

monkey
www.himonkey.net

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home