Friday, September 10, 2004

some days, i think that the key to happiness is keeping too busy to experience depression. the only thing you need to fear are weekends...

Hmm. Also, of late, I'm afraid of falling asleep and waking up as an iteration of Dorothy Parker. There's probably a name for this condition.

If I should labor through daylight and dark,
Consecrate, valorous, serious, true,
Then on the world I may blazon my mark;
And what if I don't, and what if I do?
-Dorothy Parker, Philosophy

1 Comments:

Blogger talitha cumi said...

Oh, Aletheia. To quote the woman herself,

'Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acids stain you
Poisons cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.'

Or something like that, I may have gotten the order wrong. Chin up, old girl.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home