Saturday, September 04, 2004

sooo...I went out on a date tonight...and the fellow seemed sane, responsible, relatively good looking, intelligent, and fiscally viable. I've never been more bored in my life. How CAN you exist as a human being without having a single interesting experience or amusing anecdote? Or hopes and dreams, for that matter? DAMN, he was boring.

Mature person that I am: rather than pretending to have some sort of work-related emergency and leaving, I drank a moderate amount of beer, and was diplomatic. I wonder if internal laughter can cause hemorrhaging?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if you lowered your standards to include the relatively-plain, potentially-sane, money-down-the-drain, sometimes-working-brain type of guys, then maybe we could hang out. I dig your writing style. -- The Endless Approach

7:07 PM  
Blogger Wavelet said...

hmm. well. check your email. I sent you a quiz to make sure that you're a genuine tac refugee, and not one of those internet stalker people you hear about on teevee. Actually, that's not what I sent, but that would be fun...

which of the following is NOT a syllogistic mnemonic?

a) DARII
b) CELARENT
c) FERIO
d) DMITRI

10:44 PM  
Blogger clara said...

hey, and he can rhyme too, and i mean it...anybody want a peanut?

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"D" for "Dmitri". That's my final answer. Here's one for you:

Which of the following is NOT a monster from Homer's "Odyssey":
a.) Cyclops
b.) Scylla
c.) Charybdis
d.) Organon

2:22 PM  
Blogger Prophet said...

hahaha, run for your lives! the organon is coming!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

not even odysseus could tame that beast

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home