Sunday, September 12, 2004

You will note the new pseudonym. This is to keep the zombie robot Nazis off of my trail. I appreciate your cooperation.

I haven't been able to reach one of my old friends for some time. Is he dead, or just off doing something irrevocably stupid (odds are, the latter)? Should I just let him go? I hate to lose friends that way, though...not to a quarrel, or a divergence of paths, but simply to an ossification of communication channels...

In other news, I invented a drink I like to call "The Happy Physicist."

1 part triple sec
2 parts tequila
liberal quantities of grapefruit juice
- serve in a chilled glass, over ice

It's a bit of a lazy man's margarita. One per evening staves off the schoolmarm blues.

1 Comments:

Blogger ridley said...

You haven't heard from him either, Kimmy? Shit...he's probably joined the Shaolin monks by now. I mean, I assume we're talking about the same person, Butterfly Kung-Fu Boy and all. So I guess we just pray for him, as unsatisfying as that is most of the time.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home