Saturday, October 16, 2004

he wants a shoehorn (the kind with teeth)

I want to learn Greek (i can sing the greek alphabet, which is a start).

I want to attend the St. John's Master of Arts in Liberal Arts program (because one Liberal Arts degree wasn't enough).

I want to hear the Pixies. Live. But I missed their San Diego concert, because I had to work...

I want a real kitchen. Kitchenette, my ass. Electric stoves bite the big one.

I want to be one of those teachers who awakens minds and touches souls. Rather than one of those teachers who hiss "Detention! Detention!!!"

I want all of my friends and family to move next door.

I want to find a Young Man of my own. Umm. And also, I want a pet gecko.

I want to teach all of my Latin class "Non Nobis Domine." Right now, I'm stymied by the fact that my seventh grade boys won't sing. At all. Although, they can lip synch like it's going out of style...

Sometimes, I think I want to be one of those wife-motherly types. Then I remember that I hate doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and washing dishes. Hmm. I should probably have taken dan up on his offer of being house-husband.

I want to learn how to make sushi. sushi sushi!!!

I want to replenish my supply of Jose Cuervo.

/sangria

3 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

You at least know what you want! :-)

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone needs goals!

monkey
www.himonkey.net

8:09 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

... well I have about forty pet geckos here, in our house in Kisumu, Kenya ...

... the baby ones are pretty cute, but they keep falling in the toilet, or having some larger animal bite off their tails ...

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home