Sunday, October 24, 2004

I like Sundays. Sundays are superheroic. You must live them with Charleton Heston voiceovers and occasional snatches of theme music.

So, here was my schedule:

charged out of bed at 8:40 am. to make breakfast. a Breakfast...of Champions!

dashed to the shower. a Super...sonic...Shower.

leapt into the Rocket Powered Drunk-Mobile. sped to Mass. quick! we need holy-fication...badly!

mission: buy more underwear. Accomplished!

got home. changed...swiftly...to hide my Super Identity.

spilled coffee and coffee grounds all over the kitchen. heroically!

read me some internet. FOR GREATER JUSTICE!

rescued frozen pizza from depths of freezer. Live free, citizen pizza!

cleaned the Mission Control Center. made the Mission Control Center bed.

struck superheroic poses. settled on the "up up and away" pose. time to greet...the press!

My life is so full. And stuff. All right, I'll get back to making lesson plans already.

5 Comments:

Blogger talitha cumi said...

That's it, I'm driving down there for a weekend again sometime soon. You and I both need help.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Wavelet said...

never have truer words been spoken. hey, how about this coming weekend? i have all saint's day off. you should take a three day weekend too. skipping work to drink beer and partay...it's the catholic thing to do...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Prophet said...

I'm already a prophet, but how do you get a secret super hero identity?

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You clearly are ready to be a member of Team America. We are impressed.

7:55 PM  
Blogger talitha cumi said...

Can't do it this weekend, maybe next - hang on, why don't I just EMAIL you about this...

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home