Monday, October 04, 2004

Wow. Another month has come and gone. I'm employed, I think I've remembered to pay all of my bills, my dishes are washed*, my car has had its oil changed...

I feel like I deserve a little gold star. Or a cookie.

* but not dried. fortunately, if you leave wet dishes on the kitchen counter for long enough, they turn into dry dishes with water spots on them! brill!!!

p.s. my little sister puts in her two cents in the San Francisco Faith, re: closing of Campion college.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

nice work. seriously, it sounds like you're getting some serious shit done.

8:29 PM  
Blogger talitha cumi said...

There are 1 1/2 unemployed people at our house and we who work let them do the dishes, just for something to fill the long empty hours, you know?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home