Monday, November 29, 2004

Fecking pictures.

This statue (sorry, the picture really doesn't do it justice) combines garish mirrored mosaics with blatant homoeroticism. Needless to say, Joel is a fan:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My friends are so good looking. I think this reflects well on me (matt, mel, catherine, joel):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't think matt took his sunglasses off at any point during his two day visit. Perhaps, in reality, his gaping eye sockets drip bilious green ochre. Hohum. Here's matt, mel, me, and joel:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Mel is being a nerd again. She is reading a fascinating pamphlet which some Jews for Jesus handed us...the gist of it was that the Messiah is a large cartoon duck. I think.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 Comments:

Blogger ridley said...

Those pictures are so damn cute! (sob) I miss you guys.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's it. I'm getting out of this soul-reaving hellhole and moving to Southern CA.

11:36 PM  
Blogger talitha cumi said...

That is no ordinary paper hat. That is a GHIRARDELLI paper hat.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home