Wednesday, November 03, 2004

things my students give me:

- spare change
- glow in the dark temporary tattoos
- food. from other people's lunches. which they steal and give to me. aww.
- live beta fish
- artistic efforts
- the campus newsletter from my alma mater, with my photo circled. actually, they didn't so much give this to me, as have it confiscated from them, when I noticed something being circulated around the room and snickered at. sigh.
- a faux grecian vase style flower pot
- large balls made of crumpled paper and scotch tape. well, I sort of confiscated those too.
- food not from other people's lunches
- random pieces of paper which look vaguely related to my class which they dig out of their lockers and decide they don't want any more.
- advice
- a four foot long wooden club. hey, actually, I took that away from them too. as well as what looked like the world's hugest rubber band. what don't they bring to school?!
- live spiders
- endless amusement. at their expense.

In other news, HOT DAMN, tomorrow's THURSDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home