Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Resolutions:
1. I will not have beer for dinner.

2. I will not have icecream for dinner.

3. I will not have beer and icecream for dinner.

4. I will not compensate for a lack of laundry-doing by buying more socks.

5. I will stop swearing so fucking much.

6. I will stop talking back to NPR.

7. I will stop mocking my students...so openly.

8. I will stop referring to adults as "grownups."

9. I will stop writing important pieces of information on stray scraps of paper which float by.

10. I will eliminate, or at least severely curtail, my "funny t-shirt" budget.

3 Comments:

Blogger ridley said...

11. I will move to Europe, the motherlode of boys with cute accents.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Prophet said...

HONK!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Good to know I'm not the only one that talks back to NPR...I'd keep the funny t-shirts though.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home