Saturday, February 05, 2005

just cause she dances go go / that don't make her a ho, no

I heart dancing. Dancing is the great equalizer. It doesn't matter whether you are young or old, short or tall, thin or pudgywudge; on the dance floor, all that matters is rhythm and soul. The sixty-seven year old guy wearing ridiculously high waisted pants and tennis shoes is, most likely, a bigger pimp daddy on the dance floor than the all the immaculately groomed twenty-something guys combined.

In addition, dancing is one of the few social situations where I get to interact with boys my own age without worrying about whether they use "there" when they mean "their" on a regular basis (and/or misuse apostrophes).

My romantic prospects would be far more numerous if I weren't such a grammar snob.

1 Comments:

Blogger clara said...

or they're! that's the worst!

there going to they're store over their.

how hard IS it?!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home