Wednesday, February 09, 2005

my point exactly

edit: I think that, as far as things-which-will-warp-children-for-life go, cross-dressing cartoon characters are very far down the list. I mean, I grew up watching Monty Python (which, for the innocent in the audience, is rife, RIFE with hairy men in women's clothing), and look at how well adjusted I turned out to be (err). Spongebob Squarepants is unspeakably innocuous compared with Graham Chapman in a bikini. Oh, and another thing:
I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.

What?!

It's my right as a man.

Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?

I want to have babies.

You want to have babies?!

It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.

But... you can't have babies.

Don't you oppress me.

I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the foetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!


- Monty Python's Life of Brian

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just amazed it wasn't Falwell making the call this time. He's lost his touch.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home