Saturday, April 30, 2005

on a sesame seed bun, ya big dummy

I am no longer regurgitating. Hurrah! I'm sure you were all waiting, agog, for an update on the state of my digestive system.

The past two days are something of a delirious blur. The highlight of my Saturday was a trip to the supermarket to stock up on ginger ale, etc (rather a bad idea to mix driving and delirium, oh well). I was far from healthy, at that point, and my ashen complexion and unsteady gait doubtless unnerved my fellow shoppers. I felt like making the most of my zombie-like state by shuffling after people mumbling "braaaiiiiinnnsss..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Prophet said...

Lauging Out Loud!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah-ha! You work a S___ M____ A____ don't you? I just figured it out from your August 29, 2004 post. Say hello to any Kerekes's who are still around.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home