Saturday, June 04, 2005

I had an incredibly disturbing dream that one of my friends was choking; but he was too tall, and, um, wide, so I couldn't effectively perform the Heimlich maneuver. On reflection, many people I know are too tall/wide for me to save them from choking without considerable cooperation on their part.

Tall people: the next time you inhale a carrot chunk while only midgets (such as moi) are available to help, remember to place your back against the wall so that they can perform the Heimlich maneuver without having to wrap their arms around. Actually, I have a better idea. If you're over 5'8", why don't you just go ahead and eat only pureed food substances from now on, hmmm? The life you save may be your own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prophet said...

Yes'm.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

You could wait until they collapse on the floor and then stand on their stomach and jump up and down!Heehee! Kitty

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home