Saturday, June 11, 2005

she was into s&m and bible studies / not everyone's cup of tea she would admit to me

Worst. Week. EVER. I've only got one week left, and I'm not sure if I can stand it. The mere thought of teenagers makes me flinch and shudder a bit. further reflections on teenagers deleted, on advice of my lawyer. oo er.

I'm feeling better now. The boyf is good at making soothing noises. I'm easily pacified. Prior to the soothing noises, though, the muscles in my neck and back were tense to the point of uncontrollable twitching. TEENAGERS.

Oh well. I'm also typing up the middle schooler's grades, and am reading over their tests in the process. One seventh grader, on the subject of matrimony, had this cryptic injunction to offer: "You should love your wife like God suffered for her." Bonus points for pious sounding, yet inexplicable!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boyf? riend? Joy!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Thursday said...

You'll want to avoid posting what's known as "discoverable evidence." It tends to make your life difficult in the future.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home