Sunday, July 03, 2005

I had planned to make the nine hour trek northwards to return to the land of my ancestors (i.e. NorCal). The bags were packed, coffee was consumed, mix cds prepared. I only got a few miles northward when the Caddy started overheating. Propitiating it with more coolant did not solve the problem. SHINY SHITBALLS ON TOAST DAGNABBIT!

Oh well. It seems I'm stuck till Tuesday, which is when D Mac's Automotive (we're great buddies, D Mac's and I) reopens. Anyone want to celebrate the Fourth in a suitably festive manner by helping me incinerate my automobile? We can paint it with magnesium first so as it'll burn purty.

2 Comments:

Blogger ridley said...

FUCKING DAMMIT SHITBALLS ON TOAST!! Come on girl, get on a plane or something.

Nah, it's ok. I guess nomikkh and I will just have to have adventures without you then. Man, you know I don't deal well with disappointment!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Badtiming said...

i love shitballs on toast...

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home