Thursday, July 07, 2005

In order to beat LA and Bay Area traffic, I drove all night. This turned out to be a terrible idea. See, without someone else in the car to keep me awake and focused, I had to resort to strategies such as rolling down the windows and turning up the radio, and allowing the chill night air and mariachi music to PIERCE my SOUL! Also, I drank enough rot-gut gas station coffee to mess up my internal organs for good. BLEH. I even turned off at a trucker rest stop (at around 4 am) to nap fitfully for an hour; counter to the testimony of several comedic movies, I did not observe any trucker orgies going on in the bushes (for the kids in the audience, by orgies, I mean gluttonous tea drinking parties).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We stopped all that. Couldn't keep the brush out of our camomile. Now we do it in the back of our cabs!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Prophet said...

hahaha. priceless

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home