Monday, August 29, 2005

germany pitchers

me, waiting for the pope to drive through Cologne, having a beer...



some ten/eleven year old kids who were also waiting for the pope. and having a beer. they didn't want me to take their pictures at first, because they were afraid i would tell their respective mothers...



some italian guys. in case you didn't catch it, the fellow on the right has a shirt which reads "Football Team."



a monk, perched on top of a telephone box. gotta dig those Jedi threads.



dusseldorf.



me, trying to stay warm when we camped in Marienfield for the closing papal mass. word to the wise: emergency blankets are a little more helpful than wet towels re: warmth retention, but far less helpful than sleeping bags. guess who only brought an emergency blanket. that would be me.


4 Comments:

Blogger Eric Maurer said...

Heheh. Sorry. I left you a few comments on your blog and didn't get a response. My name is Eric Maurer '98, a fellow TAC grad. I teach at Trivium school here in MA. John Tuttle alerted me to your blog, and I've been a fan ever since. It's hilarious! I especially liked the debate about our alma mater back in May.

PS What's your real name?

PSS Do you know Nathan Ciarleglio?

8:04 PM  
Blogger Prophet said...

Is that a walking staff you got there?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sean Schniederjan RKC said...

"Football team"

was that in English or Italian?

8:41 AM  
Blogger Byagi said...

Kids drinking beer is always high comedy. What kind is it that you're drinking?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home