Friday, September 16, 2005

I was going to do laundry this evening; instead, I ended up shooting the shit with some of my fellow teachers. I had forgotten how fun it is to have a proper, boozy, Catholic round of debating. When I'm drinking a beer, and carrying on a shouting match across the room, I feel in touch with my heritage. Catholics have been drinking beer and shouting at each other for millenia, man.

Also, it isn't a Catholic party till someone starts one of the following:

"Well, before Vatican II..."

"What I really think of the Tridentine/Novus Ordo Mass is..."

I'm sure there are other incendiaries, but I just can't think of them presently. Any other ideas?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugnini waa a Mason.

The Third Secret hasn't been revealed.

Sr. Lucia never used a word processor.

Ottoviani was old and blind when he was manipulated when he signed his
letter approving of the "Novus Ordo" mass.

The Pope said Mass with a Buddha on the tabernacle.

Half-naked natives!

Gruner wasn't censored properly/fairly.

Lefebvre really wasn't excommunicated. We just want the Vatican to
admit
it.

See? Even the Vatican says you can fulfill your Sunday obligation at
an
SSPX chapel?

Don't forget the Mark of Shiva incident.

Assisi (need I say more?)

10:13 AM  
Blogger Eric Maurer said...

The dead civilians at Hiroshima were collateral damage justified
by double effect.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home