Thursday, December 08, 2005

BLAH.

Just broke up with the boyf, and there isn't a drop of alcohol in the house. Also, I drank all the eggnog. And I've sworn off coffee. See below. Where's the self medication when I need it?!?!?!

He was a very nice guy, honest, upright, and so forth. We broke up for the sake of hypothetical children (won't someone please think of the children?); he decided that he wasn't comfy with the idea of raising a brood of Papists, after all (being Prot, himself). The prospect of finding one of his general description, only this time in new improved Catholic flavor, just makes my head hurt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris vaut bien une messe.
- Henri IV

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll phone tonight.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

you said: Where's the self medication when I need it?!?!?!


I recommend a hookah. (An actual, arabian hookan. We have one. Come see us. Anyway.)

All of the relaxation without the stink OR the sore throat! (No, no wacky-tobacky. Just Molasses-apple flavored stuff.) (Mel knows how to get in touch with us. And we know where to procure the goods.)

OR: PRAYERS.

That, too.

:)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home