Saturday, July 08, 2006

Why do the rad trads got to be hating? It seems like many of their more bitterly held tenets (e.g. women should not wear pants to Mass, Latin is TEH AWESOME!) are largely aesthetic preferences. As such, any disagreement between the rad trads and, um, members of the NOVUS ORDO CONSPIRACY should be settled as follows:

"Pants at Mass for all!"

"BOOO!"

"Pants at Mass for none!"

"BOOOO!"

"OK...Pants at Mass for some, floor length floral skirts and mantillas for others!"

"YAAAAAY!"

But it just can't be that easy.

Aaaaaaanyway. John Baby posted yesterday on these, and other less savory views of the angry young radical tradical. Within minutes, three rad trads had posted long comments in rebuttal(?). Lesson learned: rad trads check their referral logs early and often, aaand have a lot of free time on their hands!

Erin is nice will back me up on this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Herreid said...

HAHA!! I've never heard of an "Androgenous hairstyle" before. That just cracks me up.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought the point of Catholicism was to find a way to know God. I'm betting my soul that God doesn't care AT ALL if I wear pants, or even if some horny guy thinks I'm immodest.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home